COUNSELLING Brian Richards FdSc,
Available for both individuals and couples.
Integrative counselling is useful for:
- • Depression
- • Stress
- • Finding personal meaning
- • Facing difficult decisions
- • Relationships, Communication and Understanding each other.
- • Exploring how past issues are affecting the present
- • Finding clarity
- • Childhood and domestic abuse
- • Exploring beliefs, and whether those beliefs are valid or helpful
- • Discovering and challenging your limitations
- • Anxiety, and anxiety induced by social media
- • Sex, Sexuality, reconnecting with your erotic self, and dealing with boredom in a long term relationship.
- • When you feel stuck, limited or fed up with life.
- • Discovering and creating yourself
- • Bereavement
- • Eating disorders and Addictions
- • Low self-esteem
- • Anger
NB. A new website that caters specifically for my counselling seervices has been set up. Click HERE to be redirected to this site.